How do I ban people from my place?
There are two ways to be able to remove annoying people from your servers. In the Insert box under Game Tools there is a Vote Kick Script from Shedletsky which works quite well. Banning people from your place can be achieved by creating a special kind of command script. It can be edited much like a VIP door script. Instead of simply giving you a script to edit, this article will take you through steps on how this script works, and how to make it yourself. If you want a ban script right away, search for one in Free Models.
These steps will show you how to insert a new script into your place.
1. Open your place in Roblox Studio.
2. Click on Insert, then Object...
3. From the window that pops up, find Script, then click OK.
4. Find the script you just inserted in the Explorer panel, and double-click it to open the script editor.
 Now what?
Now the contents of the script will be constructed.
There are two variables this script uses. They will both be tables, which will include names of users. The first table is for the names of users who can use the command. The second table is for users who will never be able to enter your place. Here's what it might look like:
Here is the entire script put together.
 How does it work?
Now that you have your completed ban script. This is how it works:
This script adds the "ban" command to your game. Certain players can type list, allowing you to use the command. You can also add your friends' names if you want. You can add a person's name to the list if you don't want them to enter your place. You will not have to use the ban command on them since they're already banned. When banning someone, you don't need to type the player's full name, just enough letters to be sure of who you want to ban. For example: if Builderman and Builderdude are in-game, to ban Buildernman is enough. If Builderman and Shedletsky are the only people in the game, you can ban both by typing . Ambiguous bans are ignored. Example: Builderman and Builderdude are in-game. is ambiguous because you could be referring to either one.in-game to ban an abusive player from your place. You can add your name to the
- Adding a player's name to the list will allow them to use the command.
- Adding a player's name to the list will not allow them to enter the place.
- Saying place. will ban Shedletsky from the
- Saying will ban Shedletsky and Builderman from the place.
- If Shedletsky and Builderman were the only ones in the place, saying ban them both.
- If Telamon and Teladude were in the place, saying would not ban either of them.