Any decal uploaded by you that violates the rules
will be deleted by a content moderator and action may be taken against your account.
Decals are regular images that players can put on bricks and other objects in ROBLOX. This tutorial will show you how to upload a Decal.
- Create an image with an image editor program such as MS Paint
- Save it to your computer
- Click on "Develop" on the navigation bar
- Click on "Decals"
- Click on "Choose File" (to find your newly created Decal, which is where you saved it in the beginning)
- Choose a name for your decal, and type it into the box below
- Click the big green button labelled "Upload"
To use your decal, go to the Toolbox, switch to "My Decals", and click on your decal. Then click on the brick you want to apply the decal to.
Please note that it may take a couple of hours for your decal to be visible to other users, because moderators must approve your image before other people can see it.
If you're having trouble finding the ROBLOX decal uploader, then please click here, and it will take you to the required webpage.
 See Also
More Fun, Less Frustration - Decal update blog post
Decals that have been recently updated
How to Make Shirts and Pants