PluginSecurity:Property of InstanceValue Type: bool
This member cannot be used in scripts, but is usable in the command bar
Description: If true, the object and its descendants cannot be indexed or edited by a Script or LocalScript and will throw an error if it is attempted.
- This property is technically read-only, but it won't throw an error if you attempt to change it.
- It could be changed in the past (via plugins or the command bar), but this functionality has been disabled.
- Any attempts to change this property's value will be silently discarded.
- This property is primarily intended to protect objects in the CoreGui service from being altered by users in an unauthorized manner.
- If you'd like to alter certain states of the CoreGui, check out some of these methods from the StarterGui service: