Controls and Camera
Learn how to manage controls, process user input, and adjust the camera.
- Custom Camera ControlMake a simple camera and control system for a platformer.
- Gamepad InputHow to detect and use input from gamepads.
- Mobile ControlsAn overview of controls for Roblox games running on phones and tablets.
- Mobile Development – Best PracticesTips for optimizing your game to run on phones and tablets.
- Double JumpingHow to set up double jumping in your game.
- Creating Mobile ButtonsLearn how to create and handle virtual buttons for games running on phones and tablets.
- Creating a Grid MenuExplore how to construct an on-screen menu that works well with gamepads.
- Creating a Radial MenuDiscover how to create a radial options menu in Roblox.
- Gamepad Haptic FeedbackSome gamepads can rumble or vibrate to provide feedback for players — learn how to handle it in Roblox.
- Input Image LibraryExplore built-in images which can be used to represent gamepad controls.
- Virtual Reality – Best PracticesTips for optimizing your game to run on virtual reality devices.