Get a handle on Roblox fundamentals that every developer should know.
- Basic Modeling – Making a Simple TreeBuild a tree from two parts — it doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Basic Modeling – Making an Office BuildingLearn more about modeling in Roblox by creating a simple office building.
- Intermediate Modeling – Making an ArchDiscover how to combine and subtract parts to build more complex models.
- Making Your Obby ColorfulLearn how to apply colors and materials to parts in your game.
- Surface Decals – Making a PaintingEven if you’re not an artist, you can make a beautiful painting in Roblox!
- Intro to TerrainRoblox terrain tools let you create natural landscapes and beautiful water.
- Intro to ScriptingLearn about game code in its most basic form.
- Creating Traps and PickupsLearn how to build dangerous traps and cool pickup items for players to collect.
- Intro to PluginsExplore how Roblox Studio plugins can make your development life easier.
- Creating Parts via CodeSee how you can create new parts with code and change how they look.
- Creating a ScriptCreate your first real script — it’s more fun than you think!
- Using the Developer ConsoleHow to use the console to see what’s happening in your game.
- Game Security – Experimental ModeWhen and why you should use Experimental Mode.