Should we use
strikethrough on the ones players can't use? --PurpleKiwi! 19:52, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- No, we use that for deprecated functions.
- As far as I can see we can use them all. If there are any we can't use I think it'd be best to move them under a different heading, or color them in, for example, light green and add a note at the top in an EmphasisBox saying you can't use light green ones.
- Trappingnoobs, the load function is one that we cannot use.
- I'd imagine they'd edit the source of that and unlock it if they upgrade to Lua 5.2. Is anyone going to add a note to it saying we can't use it though?
- Mmkay. What do you think of this template?
Why is a table under a 'Core Functions' list?
Trappingnoobs (Writer) Have I done something bad? Good? Tell me on my talk page 14:12, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
- Probably because no one had any better place to put it. There's not that much to talk about. Legend26 (talk | contribs)