Would this be a good place to show how to Run Studio from the desktop?
--- GoldenUrg 03:19, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- I think that there should be a separate article on that, but there should be a brief description of it in this page.
--Blocco 21:39, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- It really can be summarized in the sentence Start > All Programs > ROBLOX > Roblox Studio though, so it might make more sense for just a little note at the beginning of the page. ---Mr Doom Bringer 21:43, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
This is very outdated, since Roblox keeps changing the GUI. --PurpleKiwi 21:02, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- It's been outdated for months. I'd fix but I'm scared of breaking the sacred imagemap.
Why not use this template?
This template: Studio seemed like a good template for this article. I don't know, it can do stuff like this:
It does seem to be kind of out of date though.
- Quenty (talk • 18:24, 4 August 2011 (UTC))
- Where do you plan on using this? It would be completely non-viable to have one of those for each button, since that would repeat the whole toolbar.
Almost time to update
Being as studio 2.0 will be out soon, we'll require a new picture to accompany its release. -- Popinman322
If I upload a Roblox Studio 2013 can someone image map it? I'm not sure how to do it, and I'm afraid of breaking it. itunes89 - ( 21:07, 7 March 2013 (UTC) )
Duplication of content
Why do both Studio#Model