My name is Max, but most people know me as CloneTrooper1019, and I'm one of the editors here on the wiki. I'm one of the main "API guys" here, so I do a lot of back-end editing with the intent of making the information easier to understand, for future generations of developers on ROBLOX.
Some of my API contributions
- Implemented Module:API/CustomTags
- Lets us add custom tags to classes to help classify them easier.
- Tags include:
- Abstract - Classes that can't be created, but are inherited by classes that can be.
- Service - Singleton classes that are found in the DataModel
- NoInheritance - Classes that shouldn't need to use the members inherited from the Instance class.
- Internal - Classes that aren't meant for use by developers, but exist in the API Dump.
- PluginLevel - Classes that are meant for Plugins
- Documented A LOT of methods, events, and properties that were previously undocumented.
- No more missing members (for the most part).
- Added Template:ClassLink
- Generates a link to a class with its class icon next to it.
- Implemented Module:FFlags
- Allows us to show/hide text based on fast flags fetched from ClientAppSettings.json which is used to ensure compatibility with iOS updates, which are always 1-2 weeks behind the actual client.
- Redesigned the AllTutorials page.
- Implemented Module:API based documentation for LoadLibrary based ROBLOX Libraries.
Articles that I've written
Outside of the Roblox Wiki
I'm also a developer on Roblox, and I make a lot of stuff.
- Edgy Mirrors
- Trouble in Wonderland
- The Stalker: Reborn
- Egg Hunt 2013: Rewritten
- Spleef 2
- The Stalker
- KOOL KILLER
Misc Experiments/Tech Demos
- Infinite Terrain
- ABH Simulator
- HTC Vive Demo
- Dolly Zoom Effect
- A Blast from The Past!
- The Null Zone
- Raining Tacos (A joke that accidentally spiraled into a phenomenon)